WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCE PLANS, INCLUDING STATE-SPECIFIC PLANS.
EyeCare Specialties of Kansas is dedicated to building relationships with numerous insurance companies to provide you with the best service possible. We accept most major vision plans and many state and local plans to help you get the best rate on services, eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and LASIK.
We Welcome Most Major Insurance Plans, Including State-specific and Medical Plans
To ensure we’re a provider of your plan, please contact your local EyeCare Specialties of Kansas practice.
We Can Help You Maximize Your Vision Benefits
You pay for your benefits. Don’t let them go to waste! Many insurance providers offer an array of vision benefits. Some plans include inexpensive or free preventative eye exams, money toward frames, and in some cases discounted rates on elective vision correction surgery like LASIK.
Here are some of the ways we help you maximize your vision plan.
- Our insurance specialists will find the best products that match your benefits and your vision needs.
- Have an FSA or HSA? We can help you turn those dollars into better vision and eyecare essentials.
- We welcome all vision insurances, including state-specific plans.
Not completely covered?
- If you have gaps in your plan, we provide special offers to help save you money.
- Too early for your frame benefits but you’re in need of a new pair? Our expert opticians will help stretch your budget further by finding the right frames to match your budget.
- Not sure what’s covered under your insurance plan? Our insurance specialists can help you navigate your vision plan to find the right service that match your plan.